Cook time15 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8 as a side
For the dressing:
- 1 cup of Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 cup of Tarragon
- 2 Scallions, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves of Garlic, peeled
- 2 tsp of Anchovy Paste
- 1/3 cup of Mayo
- 1/3 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Salt, to taste
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus, trimmed and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb of Medium Cut Pasta such as penne or bowtie
1) Fill a large pot of water, add a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
2) In a food processor, add all of the ingredients for the dressing except for the mayo and yogurt, puree until smooth and then at the last second add the mayo and yogurt and whiz it all up until nice and creamy, set aside.
3) Add the pasta to the salted boiling water cook according to package instructions and at the last minute, add the peas and asparagus and cook for literally the last 60 seconds.
4) Drain the pasta, rinse under cold water to cool it and stop it cooking any further, then drain well and place it in a large bowl, add the dressing, toss all together and pop it in the fridge for about half an hour before serving.
Report a problem