Cook time minutes
- 8 oz of Pancetta, cut into small pieces
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 28 oz of Italian Whole Tomatoes, hand crushed
- 1 lb of Pasta, preferably a tube shaped pasta
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- ½ cup of Heavy Cream
- ½ cup of Parmiggiano Reggiano, freshly grated
1) Fill a large pot with water and give it a generous sprinkling of salt, bring to a boil.
2) In a large skillet with high sides over medium high heat, add the pancetta and cook for about 5 minutes or until golden and crispy around the edges, add the garlic and cook for 30 more seconds. Add the tomatoes and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened (this is the perfect time to add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to packaged instructions, drain a set aside.)
3) Once the sauce has thickened, add the heavy cream and cook for a couple more minutes.
4) Taste the sauce and season with a bit of salt and pepper, add the parsley and parmiggiano and give astir, add the cooked pasta and stir until the pasta is all coated with the creamy sauce. Enjoy!
Report a problem