Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 2 Hungry People
- ½ pound of Whole Wheat Pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 8 cups of Baby Spinach, washed, dried and roughly chopped
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- ½ cup of Chicken Stock
- ¼ cup of Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup, of freshly grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- ¼ cup of Walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
1) In a large skillet with high sides, over medium high heat, cook the olive oil and garlic together until the garlic is fragrant and lightly golden.
2) Add the spinach and immediately cover with a lid and cook for 1 minute. Remove the lid and add the chicken stock, let it cook for about 3 minutes, season with salt and pepper. Add the heavy cream and cook for 1 more minute.
3) Add the drained pasta and parmiggiano and cook together stirring the whole time for 1 minute. Place in a serving dish and sprinkle over the toasted walnuts. Enjoy!
Report a problem