Cook time1 hours 10 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- 2-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups of Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Fresh Blueberries
- 2 Large Peaches, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 Tbsp of Vanilla Sugar
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9 inch non-stick spring form pan and set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda, set aside.
3) In a bowl using a spatula, cream together the sugar and butter until combined, add the eggs and vanilla and using a whisk, whisk everything until well combined, add the yogurt and continue to mix until itís incorporated.
4) Add the dry ingredients along with the milk, and mix until your batter is smooth.
5) Top with the slices of peaches and blueberries and sprinkle some vanilla sugar over the top.
6) Bake for about an hour and 10 minutes or until the cake is fully cooked. Allow it to cool completely before serving.
Report a problem