Cook time45 minutes
- 6 Peaches, Peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 Pint of Fresh Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp of Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1 Box of Vanilla Cake Mix or 3 cups of Homemade Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Pecans
- 1 Tbsp of Raw Sugar mixed with 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9x13 inch baking pan with some non-stick spray and set it aside.
2) In a large bowl, toss the chopped peaches and blueberries with the sugar, lemon and cornstarch, place them in the prepared baking pan.
3) Sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the fruit mixture, dot the top with butter then sprinkle the pecans and cinnamon sugar mixture evenly over that.
4) Bake for about an hour or until golden brown and bubbly! Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Report a problem