Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 2 Cups of Heavy Cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1 14oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) In a large bowl, using a hand held electric whisk, whisk together the condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth, add in about ľ of the whipped cream and continue to whisk until the mixture loosens a bit.
2) Fold in the remaining whipped cream, place it in an airtight container and pop it in the freezer to set overnight.
3) Serve with my chocolate fudge sauce (itís seriously a must with this ice cream!!).
Report a problem