Cook time10 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
For the crust:
- 1-1/2 cups of Chocolate Graham Crackers, about one and a half packets
- 1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated SugarFor the Filling:
- 1 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 8 oz of Softened Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter Chocolates of your choice
- 8 oz of Whipped Topping, thawedFor the Topping:
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- A bar of chocolate, grated on top
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, in a food processor add the chocolate graham crackers, pulse until pulverized, then add the butter and sugar and pulse until the mixture comes together and resembles wet sand.
2) Add the cookie mixture in a greased 9 inch pie plate, press it in evenly and pop it in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, allow to cool completely.
3) In the same food processor, add the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until smooth, place in a bowl and fold in the whipped topping and chocolate pieces, pour into your cooled crust, lightly cover with plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
4) When ready to serve, top with freshly whipped cream and grate some chocolate all over the top!