Cook time minutes
- 1 14oz Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup of Heavy Cream
- Salted Peanuts, optional
1) Add the heavy cream and condensed milk in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until the cream mixture is hot but not boiling.
2) Add the peanut butter and whisk it all to combine and cook it for another 30 seconds or until the peanut butter is melted in with the heavy cream and milk.
3) Serve over ice cream and top it with the salted peanuts.
Report a problem