Cook time15 minutes
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of Chopped Pecans
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and liberally spray a non stick mini muffin tin with some non stick spray.
2) In a large bowl, add all of your ingredients in together and whisk them to combine. The mixture will look slightly sticky and that's what you're looking for.
3) Divide the batter evenly in your prepared muffin tin using a small ice cream scoop.
4) Bake them for about 12 to 15 minutes, let them sit in the pan for 5 minutes then remove them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Report a problem