Cook time55 minutes
- 1 Pre-Made Pie Crust, fitted in a 9” pie plate
- 1 cup of Light Corn Syrup
- ½ cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 ¼ cups of Chopped Pecans
- 1 1/2 Tbsp of Corn Starch
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place your pie plate on top of a large baking sheet and set aside.
2) Scatter the pecans in the bottom of your pie crust.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together all the remaining ingredients and pour the batter over the chopped pecans.
4) Cover the pie gently with some foil and bake it for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes or until it’s no longer super jiggly in the center.
Allow it to cool completely before serving.
Report a problem