Cook time minutes
- 4 Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast
- 4 Tbsp of Basil Pesto
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup of Fresh Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- Little Olive Oil
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees, line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
2) Drizzle a little olive oil in the bottom of your baking dish and lay the chicken breast on top, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Smear 1 Tbsp of pesto on top of each piece of chicken, lay about 2 slices of tomatoes on top of the pesto, sprinkle evenly with the bread crumbs and the parmiggiano.
4) Drizzle a bit more olive oil over the top and bake it for about 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown and crispy.
Report a problem