Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes About 3 Dozen
- 2 ¼ cups of All Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup of Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 2 cups of Pine Nuts, toasted
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of Confectioner sugar
1) Pulse the pine nuts in a food processor until coarse crumbs, set aside.
2) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla for 1 minute. Add the flour, salt and ground pine nuts and mix everything together until a dough forms. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out your cookies placing them a couple inches apart. Bake for about 20 minutes on either your bottom or top shelf in the oven.
4) Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes, then roll them in the confectioner sugar. Let them sit for a couple minutes and roll the in the sugar again. Enjoy!
Report a problem