Cook time10 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- Few Slices of Store Bought Pound Cake
- Couple Tbsp of Butter
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Maraschino CherryFor the sauce:
- 1 cup of Chopped Fresh Pineapple, also use canned just drain it
- 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- ¼ cup of Chopped Salted Macadamia Nuts
- 1 Tbsp of Heavy Cream
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
1) In a saucepan, add the butter and brown sugar, allow to melt, then add the pineapple and cook on medium low for about 5 to 6 minutes or until it has softened, then add the cream and vanilla along with the macadamia nuts (if using) and cook for 1 minute, then remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
2) In a saucepan, add some butter, allow to melt over medium heat then toast both sides of the pound cake until golden brown, remove from the pan and allow to cool.
3) Once everything has cooled, assemble your sundaes and dig right in!