Cook time10 minutes
For the burgers:
- 1-1/4 lb of Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp of Pizza Seasoning
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced or grated
- 1/3 cup of Freshly Grated Parm
- Salt, to taste
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 cup of Marinara Sauce
- Sliced Provolone or Mozzarella
- 4 Kaiser Rolls or Rolls of your choice
1) Preheat your broiler. Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix together all of the burger ingredients, form into 4 equal size patties, place them in the hot skillet and cook them for about 3 minutes.
3) Flip the burgers, let them cook for about 2 minutes, then top them with the sauce, cheese and pepperoni and pop them under the broiler to finish cooking and to melt the cheese.
4) Serve them on some delicious rolls and enjoy!
Report a problem