Cook time25 minutes
- 12 pack of Slider Size Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/2 cup of Marinara Sauce
- 3oz of Deli Sliced Pepperoni
- 4oz of Sliced Mozzarella or cheese of choice
- 2 Tbsp of Melted Butter
- 1 Clove of Garlic, grated
- Pinch of Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Grated Parm
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Slice the rolls horizontally into two big halves, on the bottom cut side, add 1/4 cup of sauce, spread it nice and thin, top with a layer of cheese, followed by the pepperoni and rest of the cheese. Smear the remaining sauce on the cut side of the top buns, pop it on top of the layered cheese and pepperoni and set aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix the butter, garlic, seasoning and worcestershire, bruhs all over the top of the buns, sprinkle the parm evenly then carefully cover (try not to let the foil touch the top of the buns or the parm will stick) with foil and bake for 15 minutes covered, then remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
4) Allow to cool slightly before cutting and serving.
Report a problem