Cook time20 minutes
- 3 cups of Chicken Stock
- 1 1/2 cups of Whole Milk
- 1 1/2 cup of Half and Half
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 1 cups of Polenta or coarse cornmeal
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a large pot, add the chicken stock, milk and half and half and bring to a boil.
2) Add the polenta while constantly stirring for a few minutes for about 5 minutes.
3) Turn the heat down to low, partially cover the pot with a lid and allow it to simmer for about 20 minutes while giving it a stir every 5 minutes.
4) Turn the heat off, add the butter, parmesan cheese and lots of salt and pepper and stir it all together.
Note: Depending on the size of your corn meal it may take more or less time to cook to become creamy.