Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
- 2 pounds of Russet Potatoes
- 1/2 cup of Mayo
- 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream
- 2 tsp of Yellow Mustard
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and chopped
- 5 Baby Dill Pickles
- 4 Green Onion, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 Tbsp of Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 tsp of Paprika
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tbsp of White Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, place your potatoes in the oven and bake them until tender, about an hour or so. You can omit this step if you want cubed pieces of boiled potatoes. Just peel and cut your potatoes into small cubes and boil until tender.
2) Allow the potatoes to cool, cut them in half and using a small spoon, scoop out the flesh into a bowl (you’re meant to have smaller pieces and slightly bigger pieces, this makes the salad extra good), add the vinegar and toss the potatoes with the vinegar.
3) In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, sour cream, paprika, granulated garlic, yellow mustard and just a touch of salt and pepper, set aside.
4) Add the chopped hard boiled eggs, chopped pickles, fresh herbs, green onions, salt and pepper to the potatoes, pour dressing over and toss everything together well to combine.
5) Refrigerate the salad (covered) for about an hour before serving.