Cook time30 minutes
- 1 lb of Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled
- 1 Large Yellow Onion or 2 Smaller Onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- 7 Eggs
- 1 cup of shredded Cheddar or any cheese you like
- 1/2 tsp of Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tbsp of Chopped Chives
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Add the potatoes to a saucepan, cover with water, bring to a boil, cook them for 5 minutes, remove them from the water and allow them to cool completely. If your potatoes are really big, you should cut them in half before boiling them. Cut them into large cubes once they are cooled.
2) In a 10” skillet, add the olive oil, onions and partially cooked potatoes, cook them over medium heat for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the potatoes are fully cooked through (partially cover the pan with a lid, it helps them cook through faster) season them with salt, pepper and paprika.
3) Season your eggs with salt and pepper, whisk them well, add them to the potato mixture, stir the eggs around for a minute, cover the skillet with a lid and cook until the frittata is about 3/4 of the way cooked through. Meanwhile, preheat your broiler.
4) Sprinkle the cheese over the top, place the frittata under the broiler and cook until the top is a deep golden brown. Remove from the broiler, top with the parsley and chives and serve!
Report a problem