Cook time minutes
- 4 Large Russet Potatoes, cooked until tender (bake them in a 350 degree oven for about 2 hours or in the microwave for about 20 minutes or until tender)
- 2 cups of Extra Sharp Cheddar, shredded
- 10 Slices of Bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- ½ cup of Scallions, chopped
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and drizzle some olive oil all over the bottom, set aside.
2) Once the cooked potatoes are cooled enough to handle, cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh leaving about ¼ inch border around the edges and in the bottom. Cut each half in half again and lay them skin side down on the lined and oiled baking sheet.
3) Roast them for about 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
4) Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and scatter the bacon and scallions over the cheese, return them to the oven and bake for about 7 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.