Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 6 as an Appetizer
- 1 lb Ball of Pizza Dough
- 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 cups of Ricotta
- 4 oz of Prosciutto, roughly chopped
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
2) Roll the dough to about a 14 inch circle.
3) Sprinkle evenly on one half of the dough with mozzarella, dollop the ricotta over the mozzarella and sprinkle evenly with the prosciutto.
4) Roll the other half over so you have a half moon shape, seal the edges and cut a few slits over the top to allow the steam to escape.
5) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Let it cool for about 5 minutes before cutting into it
Report a problem