Cook time40 minutes
- 1 Crusty Loaf of Bread such as sourdough
- 12oz of Mozzarella, cut into pieces
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- Freshly Grated Parm
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, add the garlic, Italian seasoning and olive oil, stir to mix and set aside.
3) Cut the loaf about 3/4 of the way through into a little squares, brush or spoon the garlic oil all over the bread (inside the little cuts as well) then stuff the cut pieces with a piece of mozz and pepperoni, once all done, sprinkle some pram all over the top, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes covered, remove the foil and bake another 20 minutes or until deeply golden brown.
4) Serve with a side of marinara sauce and dig in!
Report a problem