Cook time25 minutes
ServingsMakes About 4 cups
- 2 14.5 oz cans of Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup of Water
- 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, peeled and grated
1) Add all of the ingredients to a large saucepan, cook over low heat covered for 25 minutes.
2) Allow it to cool completely before storing it in an airtight container in the fridge. This will thicken as it cools so donít panic if it's too runny while itís hot.
Report a problem