Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes about 2 and a half dozen
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Egg
- 1-3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 2 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) In a large bowl, whisk together both kinds of sugar with the butter for about a minute, then add the pumpkin puree, egg and vanilla and whisk until well incorporated.
2) Add all of the remaining ingredients to the wet mixture along with the chocolate chips and using a spatula fold everything together until your cookie dough forms. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop the dough in the fridge for about an hour.
3) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
4) Form your cookies using a small ice cream scoop, making sure to leave a couple of inches between them, then bake them for about 10 minutes or until they turn a lightly golden brown color around the edges, let them cool before serving.
Report a problem