Cook time25 minutes
ServingsMakes 12 to 14 muffins
- 1-1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup of Whole Milk
- 1-1/2 cups of granola
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a couple of muffin tins with liners and set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the oil and sugar, add the pumpkin puree, eggs and vanilla and mix until itís all combined.
4) Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture along with the milk and mix until the dry ingredients are incorporated into the wet, fold in the granola.
5) Using a large ice cream scoop, divide your batter evenly in the prepared muffin tin and bake them for about 20 to 25 minutes or until fully cooked through.
6) Allow them to cool a bit before serving!
Report a problem