Preparation8 hours 10 minutes
Cook time minutes
- 1-1/2 cups of Heavy Cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1 small can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup of Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract until well combined.
2) Fold in the whipped cream, making sure you do it gently so you donít deflate it.
3) Pour mixture into a plastic container with a tight fitting lid and pop it in the freezer overnight.
4) Allow it to rest at room temperature for about 10 minutes or so before serving.
NOTE: Itís very important that the cream is well whipped to stiff peaks in order to achieve a creamy consistency so donít skip that step! :)