Cook time minutes
- 1 cup of Flour
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Regular Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup of Evaporated Milk
- ¼ cup of Water
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
1) Preheat a griddle or a non stick skillet over medium heat and spray it with non stick cooking spray or brush it with melted butter.
2) In a large bowl mix together all of the dry ingredients and set aside.
3) In a medium bowl whisk together the wet ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix together to make sure everything is well combined.
4) Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, pour your pancake batter on the preheated and greased griddle.
5) Cook for about a couple minutes on each side or until cooked through.
6) Serve warm drizzled with maple syrup and sprinkle over some toasted nuts for an unbeatable fall breakfast! Enjoy!