Cook time minutes
- 2 cups of Pumpkin Puree
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 8 oz of Cool Whip
- 1.5 oz of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1/4 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1) In a bowl, using a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar, then add in the pumpkin puree, pudding powder, pumpkin pie spice and cool whip and whisk until thoroughly combined.
2) Pop it in the fridge to set for about an hour then serve with cookies and apple slices.
Report a problem