Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes a couple cups
- 1 3lb Sugar Pumpkin, halved and cleaned (seeds and fibers removed)
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2) Place the pumpkin cut side down, on a non stick baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper and bake it for about an hour or until itís fully cooked through.
3) The easiest way to know when itís ready, stick a sharp knife in the center and if it comes in and out without any resistance itís done!
4) Let it sit for a few minutes or until its cooled enough to handle, remove the skin and puree it in a food processor.
Report a problem