Cook time30 minutes
ServingsMakes 16 Squares
- 1 1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup of White Chocolate ChipsFor the Pumpkin Swirl:
- 3/4 cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1) Preheat your oven to 350. Grease an 8x8 baking pan and line the bottom with parchment paper, set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
3) In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugars, add the eggs , and vanilla and, mix until you have a smooth mixture.
4) Add the flour mixture and mix to combine. Fold in your chocolate chip mixture and spread the batter evenly in your prepared pan.
5) In a separate bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Swirl the pumpkin mixture on top of the base and bake them for about 25 to 30 minutes or until fully cooked though.
6) Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Report a problem