Cook time25 minutes
- 12 oz of Orecchiette Pasta
- 4 cups of Broccoli Florets
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, peeled but not chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- Freshly Grated Parm
- Salt to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Add the pasta, cook for about 6 minutes, then add in the broccoli and cook all together for 2 more minutes, reserve about 1/2 cup of starchy cooking water then drain and set aside.
2) In a really large skillet, add the oil and garlic, preheat over medium heat until the garlic is lightly golden, then add in the drained pasta and broccoli and cook it while occasionally stirring until you get lots of crispy golden brown bits (watch the video to see a clear explanation of this) it will take 6 to 7 minutes.
3) Add the reserved cooking water, along with the butter and parm, cook it all together for a minute then serve!
Report a problem