Cook time30 minutes
- 1-1/2 lb of Shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 2 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Couple Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup of White Wine or Light Beer
- 1 cup of Chicken Stock
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon and the other half sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp of Capers (or more to taste)
- 2 Tbsp of Butter coated in flour
1) Lightly toss the shrimp in a couple Tbsp of flour and some salt and pepper, sear in the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, allow them to cook for just a minute on each side then remove to a plate.
2) Add a touch more oil to the skillet, add the garlic and allow it to sizzle for a couple minutes, add the wine, reduce by half, then add the stock, capers and lemon juice, cook until reduced by half as well.
3) Add the butter coated in flour, continue cooking until the sauce thickens, then add in the shrimp and parsley and cook for just one more minute.
NOTE: This makes enough sauce to coat 12 oz of spaghetti, if you aren't planning on serving this with pasta, you can always just halve the ingredients for the sauce.
Report a problem