Cook time55 minutes
ServingsMakes 1 loaf
- 3 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Baking Powder
- 2 tsp of Salt
- 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Cold Unsalted Butter, cut into thin slices
- 12oz of Light Beer
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a 9x5" loaf pan with some parchment paper, spray a little nonstick spray and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar, mix then add the beer and mix just enough to combine.
3) Bake for 55 minutes, then allow to cool completely before slicing!
NOTE: Often times the batter will be a lot thicker and you need to spoon it in the pan but don't panic, this is a good thing! I assume its based on the environment or type of flour but the measurements are always the same!
Report a problem