Cook time20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp of Green Curry Paste
- 5 cups of Chopped Veggies, I used Cauliflower Florets, Asparagus and Green Beans
- 1 cup of Light Coconut Milk
- 3 cups of Vegetable Stock
- Lime Wedges and Cilantro for serving
1) In a large pot over medium-high heat, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for about a minute, add the curry paste and cook, stirring for about 30 seconds.
2) Add the vegetables, stir them in the onion mixture, add the coconut milk and stock, bring to a boil, allow it to cook for about 10 minutes or until the veggies soften a bit.
3) Season to taste with a bit of soy sauce or fish sauce, serve over rice and sprinkle over the cilantro and a bit of lime juice.
Report a problem