Cook time15 minutes
- 1/2 cup of Raw Quinoa, processed and cooked according to package instructions
- 1 14.5 oz can of Chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup of Fresh Mint, chopped
- 1 Avocado
- 3 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 4 cups of Mixed Greens
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a bowl, mix together the quinoa, chickpeas, mint, olive oil, lemon, cucumber, salt and pepper, set aside.
2) Arrange the greens on your serving dish, tumble the quinoa mixture all over the top, top with slices of avocado, add a tiny bit of salt on the avocado with a light squeeze of lemon so the avocado is well seasoned. Serve right away!