Cook time5 minutes
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream, lightly whipped
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/3 cup Confectioner's Sugar
- 6 oz Container of Fresh Raspberries
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar (plus extra for sprinkling)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
1) In a small sauce pan, add the berries, 2 Tbsp of sugar and about 1 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice. Heat them until the berries just start to burst and turn the heat off.
2) In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla extract and lemon zest until nice and creamy.
3) Fold in the lightly whipped cream and set aside.
4) Divide the berry mixture evenly between four 6oz ramekins, then divide the cream mixture evenly into the ramekins on top of the berry mixture, making sure to smooth the top.
5) Sprinkle about a Tbsp of sugar on top of each ramekin and either using a small blow torch or popping them under the broiler, caramelize the sugar until it's golden brown and bubbly.
Allow to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
Report a problem