Cook time minutes
- 1 Batch of pasta dough
- 1 3/4 of a pound of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) in a large bowl, mix together the egg, ricotta, parmiggiano, salt and pepper.
2) Sprinkle some flour on your work surface and lay one sheet of pasta down, pace little dollops of ricotta filling in the center of the pasta dough making sure to place them a few inches apart, brush the edges of the dough with water and gently place another sheet of pasta on top, make sure as you place and seal around the ravioli filling to get rid of any air. cut into a ravioli either with a knife or a ravioli cutter.
3) Place them on a parchment paper line baking sheet sprinkled with semolina, let them sit for 30 minutes.
4) Fill a large pot with water and sprinkle in some salt, bring to a boil and add the ravioli, cook until the float, drain and top with your favorite sauce.
Report a problem