Cook time minutes
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of Ground Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ cup of Granulated Sugar
- 15oz Container of Whole Milk Ricotta
- ½ cup of Heavy Cream
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- One 20oz can of Crushed Pineapple, drained and reserve the syrup
- 3 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Corn Starch
- 1 tsp of Lemon Juice
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Wrap the outside of a 9” spring form pan with aluminum foil, set side.
2) Brush the butter all over the bottom and sides of the pan, add the crumbs turning the pan to coat the bottom and sides, discard remaining crumbs.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, ricotta, sugar, salt, lemon zest, heavy cream and vanilla extract, whisk it all together well so you have a nice smooth mixture and everything is well combined.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Place the pan on a baking sheet and bake it for 45 to 50 minutes or until the edges are set but the center is still slightly soft. Cool to room temperature.
5) To make the topping, add the cornstarch, sugar, lemon juice and ½ cup of the reserved pineapple juice in a small saucepan. Cook stirring until the mixture is nice and thick, about 1 to 2 minutes on medium heat.
6) Turn off the heat, stir in the drained pineapple and let it cool slightly.
7) Spread the pineapple mixture on the pie, pop it in the fridge to cool for at least 3 hours, slice and enjoy!
Report a problem