Cook time minutes
- 20 Cremini Mushrooms, trimmed and gills removed with a small teaspoon
- ½ Cup of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- ¼ tsp of Lemon Zest
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ¼ Cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano, plus a little more for sprinkling on top
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil plus a little more to drizzle over the top
- Balsamic Glaze
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degree.
2) In a large bowl mix together the ricotta, ¼ cup of parmiggiano, lemon zest and salt and pepper to taste.
3) Place the mushrooms in a baking dish and toss them in 1 tbsp of olive oil. Arrange them cut side up, add a little of the balsamic glaze in the bottom of each one. Top with a teaspoon of the ricotta filling.
4) Sprinkle some bread crumbs over top of the ricotta filling and add some grated parmiggiano over the top of the bread crumbs. Drizzle a little olive oil over the whole thing and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Wait 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Report a problem