Cook time25 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 1 lb of Rigatoni
- 1 lb of Chicken Breast, diced into bite size pieces
- 3 cups of Broccoli Florets
- 10 oz of Whole Milk Ricotta
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parm
- 2 Tbsp of Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water, bring to a boil, add a generous pinch of salt, add the rigatoni and broccoli and cook until al dente, meanwhile start the chicken.
2) In a shallow Dutch oven or large skillet, add the olive oil, once shimmering over medium heat, add the chicken and seasoning and cook until fully cooked through, if it gets done before the pasta is ready, just take it off the heat.
3) Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water then drain the pasta and broccoli and add it to the pot with the chicken along with the ricotta, a splash of the pasta water and the parm, cook all together for a minute or two and serve!
Report a problem