Cook time minutes
- 1 Pint of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp of Dried Oregano
- ½ tsp of Dried Basil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 Slices of Baguette or any other kind or crusty bread
1) Preheat your oven to 425
2) Put the tomatoes on a baking sheet and season them with the dried oregano, basil and salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and toss them together, lay the garlic on top of the tomatoes. Roast the tomatoes for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Put the bread on a baking sheet and drizzle both sides with the olive oil, bake for about 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
4) When ready to serve, top each piece of bread with the tomatoes and drizzle over a touch of balsamic vinegar.
Report a problem