Cook time minutes
- 6 Chicken Leg Pieces
- 6 Garlic Cloves, unpeeled
- 3 Large Potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Juice and zest of one small Lemon, and cut the lemon in quarters when done
- 3 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- 4 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, add the chicken pieces, lemon zest, juice, remaining quartered lemon, the fresh thyme, the two roughly chopped sprigs of rosemary, 1 tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix everything together and let it marinade for minimum of 20 minutes or up to 24 hours in the fridge.
3) In a large baking dish add the cubed potatoes, remaining rosemary, garlic cloves, and 2 tbsp of the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss the potatoes to make sure the oil is coating everything.
4) Arrange the chicken in the baking dish around the potatoes and bake for about 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes. Serve right out of the oven and enjoy!
Report a problem