Cook time45 minutes
ServingsServes 8 as a side
For the potatoes:
- 2 lb of Russet Potatoes, peeled and diced into large pieces
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Granulated GarlicFor the remaining salad:
- 1 Fennel Bulb, trimmed, outer leaves removed, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp of Capers
- 3 Scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp of Fresh Dill, chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Whole Grain Mustard
- 3 Tbsp (or more to taste) of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup of Olive Oil (or more to taste)
- 4 Tbsp of Chopped Walnuts, toasted
- Salt, Pepper and Granulated Garlic to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with some parchment paper, toss the potatoes with the oil, salt, pepper and granulated garlic, roast until golden brown and crispy, about 45 minutes making sure to toss half way through, allow to cool to room temperature.
2) In a large bowl, add the partially cooled potatoes, fennel, capers, dill, parsley and toasted walnuts, set aside.
3) In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, granulated garlic, salt and pepper and stream in the oil and whisk until combined.
4) Add the dressing to the bowl with the potatoes and veggies, toss really well to make sure the potatoes are well coated, then cover and pop it in the fridge for about an hour before serving.
Report a problem