Cook time minutes
- 3 Large Sweet Potatoes, washed, dried and cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and preheat it in the oven for 10 minutes.
2) In a large bowl, toss your potatoes with the oil, salt, pepper and chili powder.
3) Place them on a single layer on the hot baking sheet, and roast them in the hot oven for about 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
4) Give them a toss half way though for even roasting.
Report a problem