Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
ServingsMakes several dozen
- 1lb of Salted Roasted Peanuts
- 8oz of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 8oz of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 5oz of Peanut Butter Chips
- 1lb of Vanilla Candy Coating Chocolate
- 4oz of Salted Pretzels, crushed
1) Place your peanuts in the bottom of your crockpot, top with all the chocolate (leave out the pretzels) turn onto low, gently melt for about an hour to an hour and 15 minutes (give it a stir every 20 minutes and remove from the the heat source when the chocolate is just about all melted).
2) Add the crushed pretzels, stir well, then place little mounds on parchment paper lined baking sheet, top with sprinkles and allow to set before serving.
Report a problem