Cook time8 minutes
- 1 lb of Chicken Tenders cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup of Buttermilk
- 3/4 tsp of Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Paprika
- 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp of Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 Sleeve of Saltine Crackers, pulsed until coarse crumbs
1) In a bowl, toss the chicken with the buttermilk, seasoned salt, paprika, garlic and parsley flakes, cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours or up to overnight.
2) Allow your chicken tenders to come to room temperature for about 10 minutes before cooking.
3) Add about one inch of vegetable oil to a large skillet, preheat the oil over medium high heat until itís really hot.
4) Shake as much of the buttermilk off of the chicken as you can and dredge them in the cracker crumbs.
5) Fry them in the hot oil for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until they develop good color and are fully cooked through.
6) Remove them from the skillet, and place them on a paper towel lined plate to absorb some of the oil.
Report a problem