Cook time15 minutes
ServingsMakes 1 tray
- 1 cup of Butter
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Toppings of your choice
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the saltines in the bottom in one even layer, set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add the butter and brown sugar and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved the mixture is bubbly.
3) Immediately pour the mixture over the saltines then pop them in the oven for 8 minutes.
4) Remove from the oven, sprinkle over the chocolate chips and pop it back in the oven for about 2 minutes.
5) Remove from the oven, spread the chocolate chips over top, sprinkle on desired toppings, allow to come to room temperature a bit then pop it in the fridge to set for a couple of hours then break into pieces and serve!
Report a problem