Cook time35 minutes
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 lb of Sausage of your choice, cut into coins
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 Large or 3 Small Carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 Stalks of Celery, diced
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 4 oz of Tomato Paste
- 15 oz of Cannellini Beans, drained and Rinsed
- 6 Cups of Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp of Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a large pot, add the oil and preheat it over medium-high heat, add the sausage along with the onions, garlic, carrots and celery, cook for about 10 minutes or until they soften and develop some color.
2) Add the tomato paste, stir it in until the tomato paste softens a bit, then add the remaining ingredients.
3) Bring to a boil, simmer for 20 minutes then serve either as-is or over rice.
Report a problem