Cook time minutes
- 1 lb Ball of Pizza Dough
- 2 cups of Cooked Sausage Peppers and Onions
- 1 cup of Marinara Sauce
- About 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Roll out your dough to about a 16 inch circle, sprinkle the mozzarella all along the edge closest to you, top it evenly with the cooked sausage peppers and onion combination and spoon over some of the sauce evenly.
3) Tightly roll away from you like a jelly roll making sure to pinch the sides to closed.
4) Place it seam side down on the baking sheet and using a sharp knife make a few cuts along the top for the steam to escape.
5) Bake it for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let it cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
Report a problem