Cook time minutes
- 1 Pound of Yukon Gold Potatoes, washed, dried and cut into large chunks you can use russets but make sure you peel them first
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1 Large Red Onion, cut into large chunks
- 4 links of Italian Turkey Sausage, cut into thirds
- 4 or 5 Cloves of Garlic unpeeled
- A few Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tsp of Dried Rosemary
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2) Add all of your ingredients besides the turkey sausage in a large roasting pan, make sure everything is in a single layer. Toss to coat the veggies with the oil and seasoning and pop it in your preheated oven and roast the veggies for about 40 minutes making sure to toss them around half way through cooking.
3) In a small bowl, toss together your sausage chunks with about 1 Tbsp of oil, scatter the sausage all over the top of the veggies and pop it back into the oven to roast for another 20 minutes or so or until the sausage is fully cooked through.
Report a problem