Cook time minutes
- 3 Links of Italian Turkey Sausage, links removed
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 3 Stalks of Celery, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 8 cups of Stale Bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp of Poultry Seasoning
- 2 cups (or more, up to you) of Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- 1 ½ Tbsp of Olive oil
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, butter a baking dish and set aside.
2) In a large skillet over medium high heat, preheat the olive oil and 1 Tbsp of butter. Add the turkey sausage and using a wooden spoon, break it us as much as you can. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes than add all of your chopped veggies, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 7 minutes.
3) Add the poultry seasoning and cook for 30 more seconds.
4) Add the bread cubes in a large bowl and add the cooked mixture over the top, mix to combine and slowly add the chicken stock, mix until everything is well combined and place the mixture the buttered dish, top with the remaining 1 tbsp of butter and bake for about half an hour or until the top is golden brown and crispy.
Report a problem